2019 Pet Licensing Clinics in Emigration
A message from Salt Lake County Animal Services
Salt Lake County Animal Services is coming to Emigration Canyon four times this year to license and microchip your pets! Help your pet get home safe and make sure they’re up-to-date on their licenses. All dogs, cats and ferrets must be licensed in Emigration Canyon Metro Township.
When Should You License:
- Within 30 days of moving to a new city/township. Or as soon as your pet is over 5 months of age.
Why Your Pet Should Be Licensed:
- A license is the best way to reunite you with your pet if they become lost. Secondly, if you pet is injured, and found by one of our officers, a license guarantees that they would be taken to a veterinarian for emergency care.
What to Bring to the Licensing Clinic:
- Bring proof of previous rabies vaccinations, license, & microchip.
- If you’re getting your pet microchipped, dogs MUST be on leash and cats MUST be in carriers.
- $15: Sterilized
- $40: Unsterilized:
- $5: Senior Citizen (residents 60 & older. Pet must be Sterilized)
The licensing clinics will be held from 12pm-2pm at the Fire Station (5025 Emigration Canyon Rd) on these dates in 2019:
- March 14th,
- June 13th,
- September 12th, and
- December 12th.
Other Upcoming Events:
- March 1, 4 PM – 6 PM: Key is Choice Presentation @Salt Lake County Animal Services
- March 7, 7:30 AM – 9 AM: Free Feline Fix @Salt Lake County Animal Services
- March 15, 4 PM – 8 PM: Love Your Pet Spa Day Dog Wash @Paw Paws Dog Wash
Questions about licensing email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other questions email email@example.com. Feel free to visit us at 511 W 3900 S, SLC, UT 84105, Mon – Sat from 10 AM – 6 PM.